WHAT THREE TIPS ON WOMANHOOD WOULD YOU SHARE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER?
- Be true to who you are. You were never born with a manual on how to handle yourself but you have me as your mother to show you the right path to follow.
- You have choices. You can pretty much go after anything you want, so feel free to think big, failing is part of the process but don’t give up.
- Being single can be amazing. When you are single, you have the luxury of completely controlling your own time, choose to fill it with things that enrich your life. If you want to get married, get married but try not to see singlehood as a holding area.
- Handle your finances and make sure you monitor them closely to ensure you do not end up in debt. It is very important that you are financially savvy and take ownership of your finances.
- Take good care of your health, you only have one life in that one body. The healthier you are the happier you are.
- Feed on information and always thrive for knowledge.
- If you are an eagle, do not mix with chickens. Know what you are capable of and be what you are meant to be.
- First and foremost, take care of yourself. As woman we are sometimes just expected to get on with things and forget about ourselves.
- Dream big and work hard, find things you are passionate about and make time for them.
- Be confident in the woman that you are, together with the flaws and scars you might have. Love yourself.
- Live life to the fullest